WHAT’S INSIDE THE GUIDE:
- The two things every parent should know about birth injuries
- The most common PREVENTABLE medical mistakes that can cause birth injuries
- The signs to look for of a birth injury
- The importance of early treatment intervention
- How to get the legal and financial support you need
Submit your email to claim your FREE birth injury guide!
Nothing can ever prepare you for receiving bad news after a difficult labor and delivery. The happy and joyful emotions of welcoming a new child into the world can be overwhelmed by negative feelings of sadness, anger, and confusion when you learn that something is wrong. These feelings are completely normal. Having questions is also normal.
As you process what is happening, you may find yourself wondering:
Why was my baby injured?
Could my baby’s injury have been prevented?
If you have questions about a birth injury, then you should consider speaking with a birth injury attorney.
A birth injury attorney may be able to help you determine the cause of the injury and whether the injury could have been prevented.
Common conditions resulting from birth injuries include:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy (HIE) or Hypoxia
- Erb’s Palsy (also known as Brachial Plexus Palsy)
- Brain Swelling or Hemorrhaging (Bleeding)
- Skull Fractures
- Birth Asphyxia
- Other Birth Injuries
Submit your email and we will send you a FREE copy of our birth injury guide packed full of information that can help!
If you need immediate help, please feel free to reach out to us at: +1 (866) 393-2611 or use the live chat for 24/7 help.