Nothing can ever prepare you for receiving bad news after a difficult labor and delivery. The happy and joyful emotions of welcoming a new child into the world can be overwhelmed by negative feelings of sadness, anger, and confusion when you learn that something is wrong. These feelings are completely normal. Having questions is also normal.
As you process what is happening, you may find yourself wondering:
Why was my baby injured?
Could my baby’s injury have been prevented?
If you have questions about a birth injury, then you should consider speaking with a birth injury attorney.
A birth injury attorney in Colorado may be able to help you determine the cause of the injury and whether the injury could have been prevented.
Common conditions resulting from birth injuries include:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy (HIE) or Hypoxia
- Birth Asphyxia
- Skull Fractures
- Brain Swelling or Hemorrhaging (Bleeding)
- Erb’s Palsy (also known as Brachial Plexus Palsy)
- Other Birth Injuries
At the Brown Trial Firm, we believe that every child deserves the best chance in life, and that every parent deserves the support they need to help their child succeed.
Our nationally renowned birth injury attorneys are standing by to help. When we accept a case there are no out of pocket costs. We only get paid if we are successful for you.
Contact us now for a free consultation.
WHAT’S INSIDE THE GUIDE:
- The 2 things every parent should know about birth injuries
- The most common PREVENTABLE medical mistakes that can cause birth injuries
- The signs to look for with a birth injury
- The importance of early treatment intervention
- How to get the legal and financial support you need