Contest is closed. Please check back for future opportunities.
As a Baylor University alumni, birth injury attorney Laura Brown understands how difficult it can be to pursue your degree. In order to help future generations across all degrees and backgrounds, Brown Trial Firm is proud to offer this scholarship to help students pursue higher education.
2021 Scholarship Essay Question
To enter our scholarship essay competition, answer the following question in 300-500 words:
What innovative therapies and activities improve the lives of children with cerebral palsy and their families?
- You must be a U.S. resident or resident alien who is currently enrolled in classes with a valid student ID at a U.S College or University.
- Essays must be unique (not submitted elsewhere) and written by the scholarship application signator.
- Applicants must read, understand, sign and return to us the (PDF) Scholarship Essay Contest Application & Rules along with your submission.
- Only one submission per student will be considered.
- All entries must be submitted in English.
How to Apply for Our Scholarship
Submit your application and essay by email by the deadline noted above.
Scholarship Selection Process
Our judges will examine all entries received by the deadline above. A winner will be selected up to 6 weeks after the submission deadline. One winner will be awarded the scholarship amount, and notable entries may also be published on the Brown Trial Firm website.
Ownership of Entries
All scholarship entries submitted to Brown Trial Firm, along with all copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights associated with the submission, become the property of BrownTrialFirm.com. By submitting an entry and the signed application form, you acknowledge that Brown Trial Firm will own all rights to publish and promote the content. All entrants also agree that they consent to the use of their name, the school or university they attend, and the use of their likeness (as in a photograph) and prize information.