The Brown Trial Firm is a national firm focused on birth injury cases, including cerebral palsy, hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy (or HIE), seizures, and more. We accept birth injury cases in the following locations:
In addition to these locations, we will travel anywhere within the United States if we accept your case. We believe that where you live should not prevent anyone from getting legal help.
At the Brown Trial Firm, we believe that every child deserves the best chance in life, and that every parent deserves the support they need to help their child succeed.
Our nationally renowned birth injury attorneys are standing by to help. When we accept a case there are no out of pocket costs. We only get paid if we are successful for you.
Contact us now for a free consultation.
WHAT’S INSIDE THE GUIDE:
- The 2 things every parent should know about birth injuries
- The most common PREVENTABLE medical mistakes that can cause birth injuries
- The signs to look for with a birth injury
- The importance of early treatment intervention
- How to get the legal and financial support you need